Funny Facebook Status
Funny status update
got something to say..say it to my facebook
So dis fatt kidd sets herself on fire........she needed 2 burn d damn calories
If they gave out awards for laziness, I would send somebody to accept it for me
Some parts of the world use Facebook to overthrow evil dictators. Me? I just want you all to know how delicious my sandwich is.
Renee Mae Broñola
i turned on the radio, this song of All-American Rejects which is Move Along was in it. it was cool. when wth, Rebecca Black's Friday was next, it didn't bother me to think twice to turn the radio off.
* "3 facts about life: 1 You can't touch all your teeth with your tongue. 2 You're retarded cause you just tried it. 3 Now your smiling cause you're an idiot."
* "(: p??? ?? o? ?u?uun? s poolq ?? ?o ll?" – if you can’t read this it may be due to your browser, it says "all of the blood is running to my head" upside down."
* ""is cle’a]ni.ng hi’s ke]yb29oa;rd"
* ""Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear"
* "doesn’t suffer from insanity… he enjoys every minute of it"
* "has advice for the day: If you have a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: Take two, and KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN"
* "I must be wishing on someone else's star because it seems someone else is always getting what I wished for."
* "Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?"
* "We have so much in common. You want to travel, I want you to go."
* "scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal today’s status."
* "I have an oven with a 'stop time' button. It's probably meant to be 'stop timer' but I don't touch it, just in case."
* "When I say 'I MISS SCHOOL' it means my 'FRIENDS AND THE FUN' not the 'SCHOOL'."
* "............. reminds us that two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left, and two Wrights made an airplane.'
* "☆:*´¨`*twinkle twinkle little star...point me to the nearest bar ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶*´¨`*:"
* "Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile."
* "... noticed that things are so much funnier when you're not supposed to laugh and you know it's so wrong to!"
* "It recently became apparent to me that the letters 'T' and 'G' are far too close together on a keyboard. This is why I'll never be ending an e-mail with the phrase "Regards" ever again."